What We Do.
We represent plaintiffs and defendants in cases with diverse subject matters and levels of magnitude, ranging from straightforward claims to complex multi-party, multi-jurisdiction disputes. We handle matters from informal negotiation through litigation commencement, disclosure, motions, trial, and appeal.
Some of the ways we may help you include:
- Breach of contract, fraudulent inducement to contract, and other contract disputes
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and other unfair competition
- Patent and trademark infringement and enforcement, inventorship disputes
- Proactive contract and policy reviews to help avoid and better prepare for disputes
- Business torts, including fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, self-dealing, misappropriation, malfeasance, and accountings
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- License litigation and other disputes arising out of license agreements
- Disputes arising out of non-competition agreements
- Disputes arising out of non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements
- Professional liability cases, including attorney and accounting malpractice
- Construction litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Executive compensation and other employment contract litigation
- Probate disputes
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR BUSINESS’S NEEDS.
- Applied Behavioral Science
- Data Storage Systems
- Digital Imagers and Sensors
- Event Planning and Consultation
- Global Immigration Services
- Industrial Waste Management
- Materials Testing Services
- MicroElectroMechanical Systems
- Museum, Paleontology Research
- Online Account Management
- Real Estate Development
- Venture Capital
- Wireless Communications
- American Tower Corp.
- Cayuga Venture Fund
- Cognitive Science LLC
- Combustion Products Management
- Emigra Group, LLC
- Hemlock Properties, LLC
- IMR Test Labs, Inc.
- Glyph Technologies
- Ithaca Beer Company
- JSA Technologies, Inc.
- Kionix, Inc.
- OB-GYN Associates of Ithaca
- Paleontological Research Institute
- Save the Date, Inc.
- Silicon Video, Inc.