P&Arepresents claimants and respondents in disputes across the country in matters with diverse, highly technical, and otherwise sophisticated subject matters; typically in complex multi-claim, multi-party disputes.
For over thirty years our lawyers have conducted matters through informal negotiation, mediation, arbitration, litigation, and appeal, as the circumstances of each warrant.
The goal always is to obtain a resolution that advances your business plan, sometimes by a quick and quiet settlement, sometimes by going the distance effectively in court.
Examples of disputes in which we helped our clients achieve favorable results include:
- Breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Fraudulent inducement to contract
- Misappropriation of trade secrets / other unfair competition
- Patent and trademark infringement
- Professional liability for legal and medical malpractice
- Real estate disputes
- Shareholder derivative claims